Tag Archive: computer networking
January 31, 2020
While Performing penetration testing, vulnerability discovery and manual operation it validates compromised system with “tag” or copy the retrieved data conducted by certified personnel.
Benefits of penetration tests: –
1) Penetration testing reveals the possibility of network security holes. You can also select penetration testing and vulnerability scanning which finds and fixes vulnerabilities before cybercriminals take advantage.
2) Evaluation of risk realistic penetration procedure as it would be done by a real hacker for better threat resolution.
3) Penetration testing brings the formulation of security strategy to analyze and identify threats, causes and bring a strong solution prepared to mitigate the impact.
4) A reliable penetration procedure which conducts risk audits to determine the security and integrity of the network.
5) Accurate and up to date known and unknown vulnerability assessment through penetration testing.
6) Preparation of disaster scenarios in the Black Box Testing and insertion of malicious code to determine the causes and effects and review the previous attack scenario, which in turn helps to fix errors and reduce potential network risks.
Penetration testing should be done whenever there is a change in network infrastructure with highly experienced personnel that monitor system connected to the Internet for any weakness or disclosure of information that could be used by attackers to compromise the confidentiality, availability or integrity of your network.